Nobody likes to lose a tooth and when a tooth has to be extracted, it may cause concern for the individual who is having the problem. Residents in the Dublin, CA., area are fortunate that they have access to excellent dental professionals like Dr. Huang to look after their dentistry needs. There can be a lot of reasons why a tooth cannot be saved and has to be removed.
Who should perform a tooth extraction?
While there are many different levels of practice within the dental industry, when you are going to have a tooth extracted, your best choice is to use a dental specialist like Dr. Huang who is a fully certified and highly skilled dental professional. Many people fear tooth extractions because of the discomfort that can come with them. Dr. Huang makes sure that his patients are as comfortable as possible during any procedure and he specializes in pain-free dentistry. His pain-free dentistry has been a favorite for people around the Dublin, Pleasanton, & San Ramon areas.
Dr. Huang makes sure that his patients are as comfortable as possible during any procedure and he specializes in pain-free dentistry. His pain-free dentistry has been a favorite for people around the Dublin, Pleasanton, & San Ramon areas.
“This is a fantastic, clean and professional facility. The dentist does not try to force sell anything. Very pleased. It is really a breath of fresh air to be able to get work done without getting pressured. He is very gentle and he got rid of an issue that I had tried to get another dentist to do years ago and they wanted to do other stuff ‘first’. I can’t say enough good things about this provider. Highly recommend, and I hate dentists.” 🙂Ginger B.
What should you expect from a tooth extraction?
- Proper recommendations after a tooth has been extracted.
- Having the tooth removed painlessly.
- Generally, there should be no complications after a tooth extraction.
- Dr. Huang will be able to provide options and solutions for the replacement of the extracted tooth/teeth.
It is important that you feel comfortable when visiting your dentist for any need concerning your teeth. You should be able to ask questions and know what your options are. When you are subjected to this type of atmosphere, which is what you will find at All In One Dental, then the worry about having to have a tooth removed will not longer exist. It is important that you feel confident and you trust your dental provider. It is also important that you follow all of the instructions following your extraction, to ensure there are no further complications.
Commons reasons for tooth extractions
- Damage or trauma –Unfortunately, one or more teeth can become damaged from an injury which is quite common in sports activities. With the modern technology that is available today, quite often a damaged tooth can be saved, but when this is not possible, removal may be necessary.
- Decay –It is important to maintain good oral hygiene to protect the teeth but even when this is carried out, on occasion, a tooth may still decay. It could have been damaged previously without realizing, which later led to the decay. In some cases, illness or medications can weaken the teeth leaving them open for decay.
- To create space –Another common reason to have a tooth removed is to allow space for the other teeth that may be too crowded. In order to get proper alignment of the teeth, it may be necessary to remove at least one tooth.
- Infection –Sometimes a tooth may look healthy on the outside but this may not be the case on the inner parts of the tooth and infection could be present. Often this creates a very painful situation just as tooth decay can. It is a problem that needs to be corrected quickly so the infection does not spread to the other teeth or to other parts of the body via the bloodstream. Sometimes the tooth can be saved with a root canal but it takes a dental specialist like Dr. James Huang to determine this.
- Wisdom tooth extraction –The wisdom teeth can create several problems and this creates the need for their removal. Sometimes they might not be able to protrude through the gums and can get stuck or impacted. Sometimes this can be painful but not always. If this is the case, they should be extracted. Quite often, dental professionals will suggest having the wisdom teeth extracted as a preventative measure, as they are known to create problems even after they have come in with no issues. It is not uncommon for the wisdom teeth to take up too much room in the gum area which causes crowding for the other teeth.
- Other medical conditions – Some medical conditions can compromise your teeth either directly or indirectly. It may be necessary to remove a tooth that is weak or damaged to prevent infection which could worsen the existing medical condition
- Gum Disease –Gum disease is referred to as periodontal disease. This is when an infection has set into the tissues that support the teeth and sometimes affect the bones in this area also. If this is happening, one or more teeth might require extraction.
Do you think you might need a tooth extraction? Contact All In One Dental today!
We will help you and answer any questions you might have regarding tooth removal. There may be warning signs that you are experiencing that is leading you to realize that you might need a tooth pulled.
If this is the case then call (925) 828-9811 now for an appointment with Dr. Huang so this can be determined and attended to. You may not suspect that there are problems with your teeth that would require an extraction. This is why it is important to have regular check-ups with Dr. Huang so he can identify potential problems quickly, or put preventative measures in place to avoid an extraction.
Request an appointment now so you don’t end up with more dental problems aside from a standard extraction. Missing a tooth is not very cosmetically appealing to some people, but there are plenty of options that will be available to you for a replacement solution.
All In One Dental is located at 7046 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568